- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- optional: white or balsamic vinegar, garlic, chili powder, paprika, Bragg’s liquid aminos, sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash the kale, and be sure to dry it as thoroughly as possible or it won’t crisp up well.
- Tear the kale into bite-sized pieces and coat them in olive oil (and vinegar, if you’re using it.)
- Lay them out in a single layer on a baking sheet; too much overlapping will lead to limp kale. Sprinkle with salt and seasonings.
- Bake for about six minutes. If they’re still not quite crispy, turn them over and bake another six minutes, but this step may not be necessary. Remove the kale chips from the oven before they starts to brown, or they’ll be bitter.
- Repeat the whole process, if you want to actually save some, because this batch will be gone before you know it.
- ENJOY!!! 🙂