- 9 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (I don’t eat dairy so I made mine without cheese and they are still delicious)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease your muffin pan with spray or oil on a paper towel, set aside.
- Saute the Chopped Onions in a pan with the tablespoon of oil, until translucent.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and beat as if making scrambled eggs. Salt and Pepper eggs to taste.
- Into the greased muffin cups add about 3 or 4 leaves of Spinach. (You probably won’t use the whole bag.).
- Top the Spinach with about a teaspoon each of the sauted Onions.
- Top the onions with about 1 Tablespoon each of the Cheddar Cheese.
- Then ladle enough egg mixture into each muffin cup to fill the tin about 2/3 full.
- Bake your little quiches for 10-20 minutes, (depending on the size of your muffin tin cups.) They should be nicely browned on top, but do not overcook. Check for doneness with a toothpick.
- Let your quiche-muffins cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Then using a dinner knife, gently run the blade around the perimeter of each muffin to loosen. Then plop them carefully on a plate to finish cooling and serve.